Here are a few transportation options you could take if you are planning a trip to Sagada and to Inandako’s.
[Updated May 2018]
How to get to Sagada / Inandakos:
via Coda Lines
• Coda lines is a bus liner that goes straight to Sagada from Manila (passing through Banaue); the trip takes approximately 12-hours and ends at the town center of Sagada. Usually, 3-5 buses travel every day from 8 to 10/11 PM.
The Coda Lines Station is located at #275 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila (near St. Luke’s Medical Center, St. Andrew’s Theological Seminary and Trinity University of Asia.
• The Coda Lines Station is now located at the HM Transport Terminal at Monte de Piedad corner Maryland Street, Barangay Immaculate Conception, Cubao, Quezon City.
• Price/trip: Php 720.00 / Php 960 (deluxe)*
• Take a bus going to Baguio from Manila (e.g. Victory Liner, Dagupan, Genesis, Genesis-Joybus)
approx: 6 hours
•Price per trip: Regular – ~455
Student – ~345
• Once in Baguio make your way to Dangwa Station near Center Mall then take a GL Trans bus going to Sagada. The first trip leaves at 3:30 AM and the last trip at 1pm.
• There is also an airconditioned GL bus that leaves at 4PM with a charging station in each passenger seat.
*There is also a Lizardo Trans bus that leaves for Sagada at 3am in the morning and at 5pm in the afternoon at the Slaughter Compound (more popularly known as Slaughterhouse) along Magsaysay Avenue, only a few hundred meters from Dangwa Station.
approx: 5-6 hours
• Price/trip: Regular – ~220
Student – ~182
via Private Car
• Waze and Google Maps are our mutual friends.
– Set [Sagada Municipal Tourist Information Office] as your destination,
not Inandako’s BnB, register, then follow either of the maps below.
Once you reach Sagada…
Kindly refer to this digital map
these maps below: